Old 11-01-2008, 03:32 AM
loody

Default question about vnc under xubuntu

Dear all:
I try to install vncserver under xubuntu.
I have google this topic and I find there are vncserver, vnc4server
and x11vnc packages can downloads.
Which one is faster?
My environment is quite simple, 3 pcs connect to the same hub and I
just want to control them with vnc.
appreciate your help,
miloody

Old 11-02-2008, 02:40 AM
"David Fox"

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:32 PM, loody <miloody@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all:
> I try to install vncserver under xubuntu.

I'm a fan of xtightvncviewer and tightvncserver. They just work. I'm a
light user of vnc, though.