Old 12-11-2007, 02:44 PM
damian

Default Ugly mouse cursors in login screen - fine once in users

How can I change the mouse cursor graphics for the login screens? I
think they got messes up when my upgrade to 7.10 didn't go quite to
plan. I've set the mouse graphics for every user manually, so they all
look fine, but the log in screen still looks ugly. Is there a hidden
user I need to set them for or something?

Cheers
Damian