Old 12-11-2007, 02:24 PM
squareyes

Default HP Color Laserjet 1600 query

Hi all,
have just acquired an HP Color Laserjet 1600, which impressed me,
Fiesty recognised it
and installed it with no problems, apart from it steadfastly refusing to
print in color from
Open Office. Have tried various settings. It will print color from
Abiword, and Scribus.

Does anyone have any clues as to how I may get it to use color from Open
office,
and is there any way to access the HP menu for paper types etc. I plan
on using glossy
paper, and suspect with the settings available it may get too hot for
glossy paper.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Take Care
Winton