Old 12-11-2007, 09:08 AM
"Justin Hart"

Default GTK man pages?

Are there gtk man pages? In what package?

Can I find man pages for functions like gdk_draw_pixbuf?

--
Justin W. Hart

Old 12-11-2007, 12:41 PM
"Joel Bryan Juliano"

On 12/11/07, Justin Hart <justinhart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there gtk man pages? In what package?
>
> Can I find man pages for functions like gdk_draw_pixbuf?
>
> --
> Justin W. Hart

Hi,

You can browse them online via http://www.gtk.org/api/

Cheers

--
Computer Science Honours and Scholar Student
Cisco Certified Network Associate

GTK+, C, Perl, Python, Ruby, XML, XMLHTTPRequest, XHTML, JavaScript,
POSIX Bash (Dash)

Old 12-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Caleb Marcus

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 21:41 +0800, Joel Bryan Juliano wrote:

On 12/11/07, Justin Hart <justinhart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there gtk man pages? In what package?
>
> Can I find man pages for functions like gdk_draw_pixbuf?
>
> --
> Justin W. Hart

Hi,

You can browse them online via http://www.gtk.org/api/

Cheers

--
Computer Science Honours and Scholar Student
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Microsoft Certified Professional
Mayers-Briggs Personality Type: INFP

GTK+, C, Perl, Python, Ruby, XML, XMLHTTPRequest, XHTML, _javascript_,
POSIX Bash (Dash)

You may also want to check out one of the GTK+ mailing lists. I'm subscribed to the PyGTK one, but it looks like you'll want something different. I find they can be very helpful.