Old 09-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Jesse Brent Coats

Default Pirnting

No matter what source I print from, I only get the first few pages to
print, and the last page is usually cut-off. I have an HP LaserJet
1320. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Chris G

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 05:10:23AM -0700, Jesse Brent Coats wrote:
> No matter what source I print from, I only get the first few pages to
> print, and the last page is usually cut-off. I have an HP LaserJet
> 1320. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, not incredibly helpful, but I have exactly that printer running
under CUPS and it works perfectly. It's been this way for a couple of
years over two or three different Linux distributions, a really good
workhorse printer in fact.

If you want to know my CUPS settings then just ask.

--
Chris Green