Old 09-23-2008, 02:48 AM
"Mario Spinthiras"

Default the gnome lock screen

Hi there,

Havent gone digging yet but can someone point me into a good direction regarding disabling the gnome lock screen when the computer wakes up from sleep ?

Thanks,
Mario

Old 09-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Philippe Didier

Mario Spinthiras wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Havent gone digging yet but can someone point me into a good direction
> regarding disabling the gnome lock screen when the computer wakes up
> from sleep ?

Hi,

System / Preferences / Screensaver : Lock Screen when Screensaver is active

Is it ?

Philippe

Old 09-23-2008, 07:13 PM
"Mario Spinthiras"

No. Anyone else?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Kevin Valentine

Mario Spinthiras wrote:
> No. Anyone else?

I had to do this recently. Run this from a terminal:
gconftool --set /apps/gnome-power-manager/lock/suspend --type bool 1

Or you can just toggle it in gconf-editor. AFAIK, this cannot be
toggled in any of the existing gnome GUIs. Hope this works for you.

-kevin