Old 09-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Linda Hanigan

Default hp laserjet 4250 and CUPS options

I've been working at home converting programs that code pcl6 to
postscript and printing to an hp laserjet 1320. With the 1320 the CUPS
lpr -o options like sides= works fine. I did a test run at work on our
laserjet 4250 and although the postscript files print fine it ignores
any options in the CUPS lpr command. Has anyone gotten the options to
work I need to be able to turn duplexing on and off and direct printing
to the envelope feeder.
Otherwise with pcl I send everything -o raw. Does it work to send the
pcl command to indicate duplexing or tray and than start the
postscript.
Thanks
Linda