Old 12-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Willis

Default About e-Sword

To everyone that attempted to assist me on the ability to open the
program in my user account. I found a way. I went to the e-Sword sight
and downloaded the program in it's .exes format and by default Wine
processed it's installation. By no means will this install the modules
I wish to have but they were already installed by the Module Manager
into esword4Linux and so I went into the superuser account and I emailed
myself the ASV module. Switching back to the user account (bill) I
downloaded the mail, saved the attachment. Went to the file I saved it
in and copied it. Next I went to .wine and navigated to my e-sword
directory in c_drive/Program Files and pasted the file there. It is a
bit of trouble but it works.

I just thought I would let you folks know there is a work around through
Wine.