Old 09-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Mike McMullin

Default Setting usb headset as default out Master Channel - on 8.04

I'd like to set my Logitech USB HeadSet as the default Sound Out
(Master Channel in KDE Terms), as opposed to the sound card's native
speaker jack. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Take Care,

Mike

Old 09-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Frans

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:48:49 -0400, Mike McMullin wrote:

> I'd like to set my Logitech USB HeadSet as the default Sound Out (Master
> Channel in KDE Terms), as opposed to the sound card's native speaker
> jack. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?
>
> Take Care,
>
> Mike

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/how-do-you-change-the-default-sound-card-in-kubuntu-499520/
might help.