-   -   Setting usb headset as default out Master Channel - on 8.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/162617-setting-usb-headset-default-out-master-channel-8-04-a.html)

Mike McMullin 09-19-2008 04:48 AM

Setting usb headset as default out Master Channel - on 8.04

I'd like to set my Logitech USB HeadSet as the default Sound Out
(Master Channel in KDE Terms), as opposed to the sound card's native
speaker jack. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Take Care,

Mike

Frans 09-19-2008 02:50 PM

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:48:49 -0400, Mike McMullin wrote:

> I'd like to set my Logitech USB HeadSet as the default Sound Out (Master
> Channel in KDE Terms), as opposed to the sound card's native speaker
> jack. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?
>
> Take Care,
>
> Mike

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/how-do-you-change-the-default-sound-card-in-kubuntu-499520/
might help.