Old 09-18-2008, 05:10 PM
"UK NATIONAL LOTTERY"

Default Congratulations!!! Lucky Winner

Congratulations!!!

This is to inform you that your email ID has qualified for the UK National
Lottery Year Ending online internet promotion which your email ID and
1000 others was pick at random by our online internet machine selector
(Email Extractor ) which select your email address and other mail from
all over the world as a participant of the British Lottery. Therefore,
your email address happen to fall as one of the 10 lucky winner of this
year Bonus which is 1,000,000.00 Pounds .Your have been approved to claim
the sum of One Million Pounds from the National Lottery.

To claims your prize, you are to contact our Agent with verification form
below as required:

Name: Alex Daniel
Email: a_daniel@ymail.com
Tell: +447031992535
+447031992618

Name:
Age:
Address:
Phone:
Occupation:
Country:

Hope you understand and have a nice day.
Thanks

Manager
Sonia Gilbson