Old 09-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Job Evers

Default No feedback from aticonfig

I'm trying to get dual monitors working on my new Dell Inspiron 530 with
an ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO card. Out of the box the two monitors run
as cloned display.

Directions online indicate I should be able to use aticonfig to
accomplish this, but any options I run seems to have no effect (and I'm
having a hard time finding any sort of documentation on what the command
does).

Is my aticonfig broken?

Thanks,

-Job