Old 09-18-2008, 02:44 PM
NoOp

Default How conect a MFC-240c brother

On 09/18/2008 06:16 AM, Alfredo Lopez wrote:
> I have a computer with ubuntu 8.4 and a multifunctional printer
> brother MFC-240, I download the driver in the brother page but when I
> try install the printer do not recognize and said cup error Error
> del servidor CUPS
>
> What I need to do

Perhaps read the FAQ?

http://solutions.brother.com/linux/en_us/faq_prn.html
http://solutions.brother.com/linux/en_us/faq_prn.html#143

Go through those & then let us know if you still can't print. Post what
you tried and what the exact error message is.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Alfredo Lopez

Problem solve, yesterday I did true the synaptic administration and find all the files and now thanks of the comunity I am printing

Have a nice weekend

Lic Alfredo López Vargas
Abogado & Notario
tel 506-88365072** tel/fax 506-22910243