Old 09-18-2008, 02:12 PM
Shreyasee

Default Rplot Graph Generator

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu on Vmware Server.
I tried to install the Rplot Graph Generator from Add/Remove tools.
But its not happening.
Its giving an error.
Also, when I tried again to install it, it shows me that I have already installed it.

Can anyone, please tell, from where can I access that?
I cannot see any icon created for that.

Thanks,

Shreyasee