FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-17-2008, 03:48 PM
"Dotan Cohen"
 
Default Cannot log into Brainstorm

I cannot log into brainstorm, and the "send password" feature is not
sending me my password on either my email address nor my username.
However, it still acknowledges that I registered as it won't let me
register with that email address again. I see no contact information
on the Brainstorm site. Who can I contact? Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il
א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-*-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü
--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Sven
 
Default Cannot log into Brainstorm

On 09/17/2008 05:48 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I cannot log into brainstorm, and the "send password" feature is not
> sending me my password on either my email address nor my username.
> However, it still acknowledges that I registered as it won't let me
> register with that email address again. I see no contact information
> on the Brainstorm site. Who can I contact? Thanks.

What is Brainstorm? URL?

regards
Sven


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-17-2008, 05:32 PM
"Dotan Cohen"
 
Default Cannot log into Brainstorm

2008/9/17 Sven <aluoor@gmail.com>:
> On 09/17/2008 05:48 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> I cannot log into brainstorm, and the "send password" feature is not
>> sending me my password on either my email address nor my username.
>> However, it still acknowledges that I registered as it won't let me
>> register with that email address again. I see no contact information
>> on the Brainstorm site. Who can I contact? Thanks.
>
> What is Brainstorm? URL?
>

Oops, sorry, I'm such a newb:
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il
א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-*-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü
--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-17-2008, 06:10 PM
steve
 
Default Cannot log into Brainstorm

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/9/17 Sven <aluoor@gmail.com>:
>> On 09/17/2008 05:48 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> I cannot log into brainstorm, and the "send password" feature is not
>>> sending me my password on either my email address nor my username.
>>> However, it still acknowledges that I registered as it won't let me
>>> register with that email address again. I see no contact information
>>> on the Brainstorm site. Who can I contact? Thanks.
>> What is Brainstorm? URL?
>>
>
> Oops, sorry, I'm such a newb:
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
>

wow. whered that come from?, never heard of it. very Dell like lol.



- --
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFI0UgZUpqfZIdKFyERAmkjAJ9dYUi6KAsM4RDD9rXtmv uCjQqgOwCePzIu
eNXm4NGkF9SsoeU0koEB00g=
=xdk/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-17-2008, 08:01 PM
NoOp
 
Default Cannot log into Brainstorm

On 09/17/2008 10:32 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/9/17 Sven <aluoor@gmail.com>:
>> On 09/17/2008 05:48 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> I cannot log into brainstorm, and the "send password" feature is not
>>> sending me my password on either my email address nor my username.
>>> However, it still acknowledges that I registered as it won't let me
>>> register with that email address again. I see no contact information
>>> on the Brainstorm site. Who can I contact? Thanks.
>>
>> What is Brainstorm? URL?
>>
>
> Oops, sorry, I'm such a newb:
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
>

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/user
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/user/password
is not working?

'nand' seems to be the guy:
http://blog.qa.ubuntu.com/node/25
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=873144
and looks like you are not alone:
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=04d057f548cba77dedcc60fbdc1b686c& t=873144&page=5>

Perhaps try on irc:
Join #ubuntu-brainstorm
and while there ask them to put info on the page...



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-17-2008, 09:10 PM
"Dotan Cohen"
 
Default Cannot log into Brainstorm

2008/9/17 NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net>:
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/user
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/user/password
> is not working?
>

No, not for username and not for email address.

> 'nand' seems to be the guy:
> http://blog.qa.ubuntu.com/node/25
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=873144
> and looks like you are not alone:
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=04d057f548cba77dedcc60fbdc1b686c& t=873144&page=5>
>
> Perhaps try on irc:
> Join #ubuntu-brainstorm
> and while there ask them to put info on the page...
>

Will do, thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il
א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-*-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü
--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:35 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org