Old 09-17-2008, 01:44 PM
"Darryl Tidd"

Default PHTML

Hello all,
I have an issue when I visit http://www.xplanner.org.* Firefox prompts me to open or save the file.* I don't think this is the default behavior.
I have goolgled the issue and have found several things, the problem is, that the solutions I have found are for viewing PHTML on one's own web server.

For instance, I have seen solutions that call for changes to apache or apache2 configurations.* I don't see how changing my apache configuration on my local machine will help my problem(please do correct me if I'm wrong).* I have also seen solutions that call for changes to php configuration, and understand how these may help, but they haven't helped me.* I have php5 and apache2 running on my machine.

Darryl Tidd