Old 09-17-2008, 04:49 AM
Dereck Wonnacott

Default Kernel Hug Day!!

Fellow Ubuntu Lovers!

Its me again, giving your spam filters the slip, and you know what that
means, this week's HUG DAY!

This week's target is *drum roll please*
The Linux Kernel!
* 67 New bugs need a hug
* Over 500 new bugs are in the queue on launchpad

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
* Thursday September 18th
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080918

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!
* BLOG IT!
* Wiki-gnome? Add debugging info and stock responses to the wiki page
* Member of bug control? I think you know what to do. *poke*
* If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Make a difference! Join the Hug Day this Thursday. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, ready to answer your
questions about how to help. My handle is Awsoonn so please say hi!

Have a awesome day,
Dereck Wonnacott
(from the BugSquad)