-   -   Kernel Hug Day!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/161508-kernel-hug-day.html)

Dereck Wonnacott 09-17-2008 04:49 AM

Kernel Hug Day!!

Fellow Ubuntu Lovers!

Its me again, giving your spam filters the slip, and you know what that
means, this week's HUG DAY!

This week's target is *drum roll please*
The Linux Kernel!
* 67 New bugs need a hug
* Over 500 new bugs are in the queue on launchpad

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
* Thursday September 18th
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080918

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!
* BLOG IT!
* Wiki-gnome? Add debugging info and stock responses to the wiki page
* Member of bug control? I think you know what to do. *poke*
* If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Make a difference! Join the Hug Day this Thursday. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, ready to answer your
questions about how to help. My handle is Awsoonn so please say hi!

Have a awesome day,
Dereck Wonnacott
(from the BugSquad)