Old 09-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Rajat

Default Installing Sun_ODF_Template_Pack2_en-US_FILES for OpenOffice 2.3

Hi All,

Was keen to know how I can use this template from Sun in my OpenOffice 2.3. I am using Ubuntu 7.10.

Do I just copy the downloaded files to /etc/OpenOffice/ ??

I downloaded this from : http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/TemplatePack_II

Thanks
Rajat

Old 09-17-2008, 12:19 AM
NoOp

On 09/16/2008 02:56 PM, Rajat wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Was keen to know how I can use this template from Sun in my OpenOffice 2.3.
> I am using Ubuntu 7.10.
>
> Do I just copy the downloaded files to /etc/OpenOffice/ ??
>
> I downloaded this from :
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/TemplatePack_II

Lower left of that page:
Installing Extensions
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/resources/user/howto_install

Old 09-17-2008, 02:59 AM
"Brian McKee"

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:19 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 09/16/2008 02:56 PM, Rajat wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Was keen to know how I can use this template from Sun in my OpenOffice 2.3.
>> I am using Ubuntu 7.10.
>>
>> Do I just copy the downloaded files to /etc/OpenOffice/ ??
>>
>> I downloaded this from :
>> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/TemplatePack_II
>
> Lower left of that page:
> Installing Extensions
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/resources/user/howto_install

Just a follow up thought - IIRC you have to have Java installed for a
lot of the OO extensions to install.

Brian