Old 09-15-2008, 04:07 PM
"Zhengguo Xu"

Default how to delete an email that has been sent to the Ubuntu User mailing list

Hi all,

how can I delete an email that has been sent to the Ubuntu User mailing list? Can it be done?

I am asking because I sent an email several days ago and it has been held by mailing list moderator (mail is too long). During that time, my problem has been solved, thanks for all the kind guys here. :-)

So in order to avoid waisting other people's time I'd like to delete this mail. How should I do it?

thanks