FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Bruce Marshall
 
Default confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6

On Sunday 09 December 2007, ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list ubuntu-users
>
> We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
> "bmarsh@bmarsh.com" from the ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com mailing
> list. To confirm that you want to be removed from this mailing list,
> simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact. Or
> visit this web page:
>
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/confirm/ubuntu-users/173d80944606d39f0ef6a
>b3133ace608f1fee8a6
>
>
> Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
> message to ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com:
>
> confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6
>
> Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
> most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
> right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
>
> If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
> disregard this message. If you think you are being maliciously
> removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
> ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com.



--
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@bmarsh.com Bellaire, MI 12/09/07 14:06 +
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
"The fault lies not with our technologies but with our systems." - Roger
Levian

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Bruce Marshall
 
Default confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6

On Sunday 09 December 2007, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Sunday 09 December 2007, ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> > Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list ubuntu-users
> >
> > We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
> > "bmarsh@bmarsh.com" from the ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com mailing
> > list. To confirm that you want to be removed from this mailing list,
> > simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact. Or
> > visit this web page:
> >
> >
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/confirm/ubuntu-users/173d80944606d39f0ef
> >6a b3133ace608f1fee8a6
> >
> >
> > Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
> > message to ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com:
> >
> > confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6
> >
> > Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
> > most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
> > right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
> >
> > If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
> > disregard this message. If you think you are being maliciously
> > removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
> > ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com.
>
> --
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------------
>--+ + Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@bmarsh.com Bellaire, MI 12/09/07
> 14:06 +
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------------
>--+ "The fault lies not with our technologies but with our systems." - Roger
> Levian



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-09-2007, 11:42 PM
debian
 
Default confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6

...and why did you send us this?

--cj
On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 14:15 -0500, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Sunday 09 December 2007, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > On Sunday 09 December 2007, ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> > > Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list ubuntu-users
> > >
> > > We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
> > > "bmarsh@bmarsh.com" from the ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com mailing
> > > list. To confirm that you want to be removed from this mailing list,
> > > simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact. Or
> > > visit this web page:
> > >
> > >
> > > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/confirm/ubuntu-users/173d80944606d39f0ef
> > >6a b3133ace608f1fee8a6
> > >
> > >
> > > Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
> > > message to ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com:
> > >
> > > confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6
> > >
> > > Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
> > > most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
> > > right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
> > >
> > > If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
> > > disregard this message. If you think you are being maliciously
> > > removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
> > > ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com.
> >
> > --
> > +--------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >--+ + Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@bmarsh.com Bellaire, MI 12/09/07
> > 14:06 +
> > +--------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >--+ "The fault lies not with our technologies but with our systems." - Roger
> > Levian
>
>
>


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Carl Spitzer
 
Default confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6

Because he is getting them when receiving of messages is not disrupted.
I also have gotten these bogus messages every 3 to five days from the
server.

Why is this happening?????????????????????????

On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 17:42 -0700, debian wrote:
> ...and why did you send us this?
>
> --cj
> On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 14:15 -0500, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > On Sunday 09 December 2007, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > > On Sunday 09 December 2007, ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> > > > Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list ubuntu-users
> > > >


>
> o _______________________________
> o _____ | CWSIV@KeepAndBearArms.com |
> .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | M A R K L I N T R A I N S |
> > (________|__|_[_________]_|___________________________|
> _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org