-   -   confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/15838-confirm-173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6.html)

Bruce Marshall 12-09-2007 06:06 PM

Bruce Marshall 12-09-2007 06:15 PM

debian 12-09-2007 11:42 PM

confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6

...and why did you send us this?

--cj

Carl Spitzer 12-10-2007 06:03 PM

confirm 173d80944606d39f0ef6ab3133ace608f1fee8a6

Because he is getting them when receiving of messages is not disrupted.
I also have gotten these bogus messages every 3 to five days from the
server.

Why is this happening?????????????????????????