Old 09-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Ken McLennan

Default politeness

G'day there Dotan,

Thanks. My spellchecker did mark it as wrong, and I was too lazy to
look it up.

*** Heeheechuckle. I can identify with that attitude

I figured that with such a word I would be corrected, and
I was- twice! Thanks, I do appreciate it, that's how I learn.

*** I'd not take too much notice of my corrections. Believe it or not,
I *have* been known to be wrong before today!!

See ya

Ken