Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Eric Jansen

Default Regarding to Tutorial/Documentation C/C++ of KDevelop

Hi all,
I wanna ask which url can I download the manual/tutorial or
Documentation of C/C++ of making KDevelop project with the examples
whereby the syntax commands in Linux (normally the headers *.h) are
found different with the MFC in Microsoft Visual Studio in Windows one.
Likewise in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 documentation is in the packages of
MSDN, including the project examples. Therefore, I can be used of it and
furthermore I wanna join Linux Developers.

Thank you,
sincerely yours
Eric