-   -   Lotus Notes (4.5 perhaps newer) as standalone mailer with Ubuntu 7.10 & ff ??? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/14959-lotus-notes-4-5-perhaps-newer-standalone-mailer-ubuntu-7-10-ff.html)

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux 12-07-2007 11:24 PM

Lotus Notes (4.5 perhaps newer) as standalone mailer with Ubuntu 7.10 & ff ???

Hello Lotus Notes / Ubuntu Experts
I would appreciate to get in more direct contact with you !?

After more than 12 years with OS/2 Warp and its standalone
Lotus Notes I am preparing a move to Ubuntu !

Would love competent advice and guidance to get it done
without loosing my existing stuff and continuing seamless !!

Another thought:
Downsizing our little home network to more mobile and silent
systems I would like to find an attractive solution with the 2nd HDD
in the Thinkpad Docking Station as a backup / replication unit without
the need of a (complicated / oversized) Domino / Notes combo ?!?

TIA for your help, hints and warnings ;-)
Cheers, svobi