Old 08-25-2008, 06:29 AM
"Craig Mawer"

Default MD5SUM error in new Ubuntu

Hi
I have just received my new server TS cd and found
a crc error on
./dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
How can i obtain a new file to continue with my
install?
*
Another question, am i able to do Delphi software
programming under ubuntu using all my component packages?
Thanks again

Old 08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
NoOp

On 08/24/2008 11:29 PM, Craig Mawer wrote:
> Hi
> I have just received my new server TS cd and found a crc error on
> ./dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
> How can i obtain a new file to continue with my install?
>
> Another question, am i able to do Delphi software programming under ubuntu using all my component packages?
> Thanks again

What is the md5sum of the iso?

I am showing:
0e0790257a709bf7c5faad64bf71b1c9 ./dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
on the 8.04.1 CD.

You should be able to use jigdo to resync the iso:
http://ftp.usf.edu/pub/ubuntu-releases/releases/hardy/

If you can't figure out jigdo, let me know and I'll email you
Packages.gz as it's only 392.2 KB.