Old 08-24-2008, 02:24 AM
"Chris Mohler"

Default Printing weirdness...

Hi list,

I'm stumped. I have a print server running Hardy (server edition).
All clients are running Hardy as well. One laptop and one desktop can
print - no problem, job arrives immediately. However, I have another
laptop that the print job sort of "hangs" - it may appear on the
server after about 5 or 10 minutes, or not at all. I'm throwing in
the towel for tonight, but if anyone has an idea, tips, tricks -
please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris