Old 08-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Bill Taylor

Default Desk Top not Loading

If you are running the regular Desk Top, Gnome, then you might need to
do what I did for mine. If your running the KDE desk Top you will need
another to answer you.

For the Gnome I rebooted and selected my second choice in the Grub Menu,
I believe it is noted as restore. At the next screen I scrolled down to
repair the xserver and when it was finished I exited by rebooting and
everything was repaired and back in place, icons and background.
-
Bond Servant,
Bill Taylor
Killer Spade 806 CE