Old 08-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Damien Hull

Default Does modifying an Ubuntu CD = New Distro?

I'm going to be Modifying an Ubuntu Server CD. Does this count as a new Linux distribution?

Old 08-22-2008, 08:27 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/8/22 Damien Hull <dhull@digital-overload.net>:
> I'm going to be Modifying an Ubuntu Server CD. Does this count as a new Linux distribution?

No.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 08-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Florian Diesch

Damien Hull <dhull@digital-overload.net> wrote:

> I'm going to be Modifying an Ubuntu Server CD. Does this count as a new Linux distribution?

That depends on what you are modifying. For a new distribution IMHO
you should at least include some self made packages (and take care
about updates for them).

Florian
--
<http://www.florian-diesch.de/>