Old 08-22-2008, 02:22 AM
Keith Clark

Default UNetbootin

Has anyone used UNetbootin and if so, how did you get it to run? I've
tried executing it but nothing happens at all.

Thanks,

Keith

Old 08-26-2008, 08:56 AM
"Gérard BIGOT"

you must add execute right to the file.

chmod a+x unet<Can't remember the rest>

You can also surely click somewhere to the same effect ....

And I installed (multiple times) my msi wind that way.

G.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Keith Clark

I just tried to install Ubuntu over a current Linux distro via unetbootin
because my cdrom drive no longer works. It seemed to install correctly,
asked me to reboot and I chose Unetbootin from the bootup menu. It came
back with the following:

root (hd14,19)
Error 12:Invalid Device Requested

I have no idea where to go from here.