Old 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Mikael Backman

Default SOLVED flashing mobo bios failed...

Steve! skrev:
> I really should have read the line that told me what board it was!
>
> http://www.biosman.com/biosrecovery.html
>
> Hopefully some info there that will help you. Your BIOS will look for a
> .bin/.img file on it's own though, so if the above link doesn't help, you
> need to know what the name of the file is that it looks for and rename the
> file on floppy to that.
>
> Steve!

I contacted MSI and could download a msdos utility and and bios data
file which I copied to a floppy.. Then I removed the battery on the mobo
to reset the cmos.. Tho mobo booted nicely from the mobo.. I let it
work for 10 minutes , restarted and Voila!
Thanx for helpful replies..

/Mikael