Old 08-21-2008, 02:17 AM
jonathon mcdaniels

Default T30 error reply

Thank you all for the help I may need to end my headache. I will try
some of those tonight and tomorrow. For extra info, before I contacted
the mailing list, I posted it on the forums and a guy told me to delete
"quiet --" at the end of boot options and put, "lapic pci=routeirq". And
I don't know whether or not it is an old or new t30. It was manufactured
after 2000, if that helps. I will continue to try all the help you all
have provided.