Old 08-19-2008, 08:45 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default Rapidshare download tool for Ubuntu?

A friend has started posting videos of her daughter on Rapidshare, but
each video is broken into 3 different downloads. Is there a tool that
one could enter a list of Rapidshare URLs into and would automatically
download them in Ubuntu? I am led to believe that such a tool exists
in Windows.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 08-20-2008, 04:17 AM
"Craig Puchta"

I use aria for downloading lists of urls from Rapidshare. Aria is a
GUI app, Aria2 is command line.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:46 AM
"Bazooka Joe"

I have used rapget which works in wine.

http://www.rapget.com/en/

Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 AM
"Dotan Cohen"

Thanks, I will try the apps mentioned by Bazooka Joe and Craig.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 08-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Sven

On 08/20/2008 06:17 AM, Craig Puchta wrote:
> I use aria for downloading lists of urls from Rapidshare. Aria is a
> GUI app, Aria2 is command line.

What tool to automate downloads for non-Rapidshare members?

regards
Sven

Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 AM
"Bazooka Joe"

rapget

Old 09-12-2008, 09:19 AM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/8/20 Bazooka Joe <fastfish@gmail.com>:
> I have used rapget which works in wine.
>
> http://www.rapget.com/en/

I wrote to them requesting a Linux version, but have not gotten a reply back.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 09-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Sven

On 9/12/08, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/8/20 Bazooka Joe <fastfish@gmail.com>:
> > I have used rapget which works in wine.
> >
> > http://www.rapget.com/en/
> >

> I wrote to them requesting a Linux version, but have not gotten a reply back.

The same here. I sent a friendly mail to rap@rapget.com requesting a
Linux version. Sadly Alexander Shiryaev ignored the mail without
answer.