Old 08-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Wade Smart

Default Boinc mgr forgets attached projects after restart

20080819 1120 GMT-6

I was using boinc from synaptic but it was a older version and I was having some
problems with it. I downloaded 6.2.15, installed it, attached Seti and
everything seemed fine. However, I had to reboot this morning and after reboot
boincmgr starts fresh without the attached project - though the files are in the
boinc folder.

I had this same problem before when I first moved to Ubuntu from Windows. When I
installed the application from the site it would run but problems like this
seems to be constant.

I dont know if its permission problems or what.

Wade