Old 08-19-2008, 04:08 PM
Samuele Storari

Default R: R: Solar theme Round 2

ok, thanks all for the patience...
Now on the wiki page u really can find all, from the new image to the source file.
In this version i tried to use a less brighted sun with and dedicate more space to the content of the desktop.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/f7/Solar_roun2_wiki_format.jpg

And here u can see a lil test:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/e/e6/Screenshot.png