Old 08-19-2008, 04:38 AM
Bill Taylor

Default Missing Desk Top....Found

I did a reboot and booted to the recovery mode and scrolled down to Try
to fix Xserver and that did the job just fine.
-
Bond Servant,
Bill Taylor
Killer Spade 806 CE
1968-69

Old 08-19-2008, 04:52 AM
Leonard Chatagnier

--- Bill Taylor <th1bill@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I did a reboot and booted to the recovery mode and
> scrolled down to Try
> to fix Xserver and that did the job just fine.
> -

Good for you! However, I've done that a number of
times to fix a low graphics mode issue but it didn't
fix my kde 4.1 desktop issue. Hope to keep this
thread open for the kde 4.1 issue or is that called
hijacking a thread?

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net