Old 08-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Catalin David

Default Amarok2 on Ubuntu, anyone?

Hello, all!

I know this topic should be covered somewhere in the forums, but i
wasn't able to apply what they said there...

So, did anyone manage to install Amarok2 in Ubuntu? I'd be very grateful
if anyone could explain step by step.

I'm using Ubuntu 8.04.1 default installation (only some KDE programs
installed like Amarok 1.4 and Kate, but nothing more).

Thank you very much,
Catalin

Old 08-18-2008, 06:21 PM
William Witt

On Monday 18 August 2008 14:09:26 Catalin David wrote:
> Hello, all!
>
> I know this topic should be covered somewhere in the forums, but i
> wasn't able to apply what they said there...
>
> So, did anyone manage to install Amarok2 in Ubuntu? I'd be very grateful
> if anyone could explain step by step.
>
> I'm using Ubuntu 8.04.1 default installation (only some KDE programs
> installed like Amarok 1.4 and Kate, but nothing more).
>

> Thank you very much,
> Catalin

Project Neon has nightly builds.

http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/482