Old 08-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Pattisue Mulder

Default Installing TTF

I am very new to ubuntu...I have a gnome desktop...and use open
office...I have tried to follow the directions to install TTF and have
been unsuccessful...any suggestions? Pattisue

Old 08-18-2008, 05:27 PM
"Chris Mohler"

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Pattisue Mulder <pattisue77@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am very new to ubuntu...I have a gnome desktop...and use open
> office...I have tried to follow the directions to install TTF and have
> been unsuccessful...any suggestions? Pattisue

Place (or link) fonts inside your ~/.fonts folder.

Go to Places->Home Folder, then View->Show Hidden Files. If there is
not a folder named .fonts in your home directory, create it. Copy
your TTFs into .fonts and restart openoffice.

Chris