Old 08-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Knapp

Default SOLVED! Blocking sudo use from outside (SSH)

-- After seeing lots of good ideas here, I decided that none of them
where quite right. IT was just to hard and made no sense to me that no
one had thought about this before. So with luck I ran across this
page!!!!!!!

http://www.go2linux.org/sudoers-how-to

To make it short sudo can limit based on person, terminal or command!

Douglas E Knapp