Old 08-18-2008, 04:01 AM
Bill Taylor

Default Rutebook for Karl

-

> If you can't find or use rutebook your not READY to use rutebook. Go
> back to Windows but it has even worse documentation so you better stay here.
>
> 73 Karl
>

> --
>
> Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> Linux User
> #450462 http://counter.li.org.
> PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

Karl, I'll admit that I usually just ignore blow hards but I need to
comment here. To the best of my knowledge, the is not a 50 cal.
Elephant gun pointed at your head, forcing you to answer any of these
questions. Remarks and attitudes like yours are setting tye Linux
Distros back years because of you insane jealousy. Except for MS,
everyone in the world wants to see Windows fail, until they here you
speak.

With Karl now placed in my butt pocket, I very much appreciate you gents
for the quick responces. I have a small library I'm studying to learn
to get the general user over to Ubuntu but this is a book that I can use
for myself and for young men that are just coming into the Linux Realm.

Karl, One tenth of an ounce of honey will catch a hundred times more
flys than fifty-five gallons of vinegar.

Bond Servant,
Bill Taylor
Killer Spade 806 CE
1968-69