Old 08-17-2008, 04:26 AM
Justin Tan

Default Internet Connection Drops Periodically

Hello,

My internet connection drops after about an hour of inactivity and I got to restart the computer completely.

I use a Thinkpad T61 with the Atheros Wireless AR5418 and the driver I use is the XP version, using network manager to configure the driver. I'm using the wireless connection and the router is the Linksys Router

I am currently using Ubuntu 8.04.

Could anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Justin

Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live

Old 08-17-2008, 06:58 AM
"alex williams"

Can you just reconnect to the network? or do you have to restart?