Old 08-17-2008, 03:50 AM
"Victor Padro"

Default Untangle on Ubuntu server

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Alain Muls <alain.muls@telenet.be> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to use untangle for spam and virus protection and other stuff. I

read that untangle could be installed on ubuntu, but I cannot find the

appropriate download and instructions on how to do this.

Can anyone give me the references.

Tx/Alain

AFAIK untagle it's an ISO image(distro), which can only exist by itself on a server, correct me if I'm wrong.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"

Old 08-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Alain Muls

On Sunday 17 August 2008 08:24:22 ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Alain Muls <alain.muls@telenet.be> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to use untangle for spam and virus protection and other
> > stuff. I
> > read that untangle could be installed on ubuntu, but I cannot find the
> > appropriate download and instructions on how to do this.
> >
> > Can anyone give me the references.
> > Tx/Alain
> >
> > --
>
> AFAIK untagle it's an ISO image(distro), which can only exist by itself on
> a server, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi

This is what I found, but I cannot get it running. I was hoping someone had
already done this.

Tx/Alain

Old 08-17-2008, 10:11 AM
Alain Muls

On Sunday 17 August 2008 12:04:09 ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> On Sunday 17 August 2008 08:24:22 ubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com
wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Alain Muls <alain.muls@telenet.be> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to use untangle for spam and virus protection and other
> > > stuff. I
> > > read that untangle could be installed on ubuntu, but I cannot find the
> > > appropriate download and instructions on how to do this.
> > >
> > > Can anyone give me the references.
> > > Tx/Alain
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > AFAIK untagle it's an ISO image(distro), which can only exist by itself
> > on a server, correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Hi
>
> This is what I found, but I cannot get it running. I was hoping someone had
> already done this.
Oope

forgot to insert the URL
http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Quick_Install_Guide_for_Untangle_for_Ubuntu