Old 08-17-2008, 12:55 AM
"Kennneth P. Turvey"

Default Annoying problem with ssh keys

Everytime I need to use ssh I get a dialog to enter the passphrase for
the key. It doesn't work. If I cancel it three times I get a prompt on
the command line and the same passphrase works. Of course it isn't
cached anywhere, so the next time I need to use it I have to go through
the same procedure again.

How do I get ssh to behave?

Thanks.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>
http://www.electricsenator.net

Over grown military establishments are under any form of government
inauspicious to liberty, and are to be regarded as particularly
hostile to republican liberty. -- George Washington