Old 08-16-2008, 10:27 AM
"Mario Spinthiras"

Default flight simulators

Dear Fellow geeks,

It is not until recently that I have become obsessed with aviation (this can be seen from my last blog post ). In the spirit of a good linux user my first search was for a flight simulator. Though I have found 2-3 I felt morally compelled to seek feedback on any flight simulators in linux that you have used or use at the present before diving into any of them. Any recommendations , pros and cons are more than welcome.

--
Warm Regards,
Mario A. Spinthiras