Old 08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Liz van der Stoop

Default How to uninstall

Just gotten Linux and I'm getting the hang of it except this problem,I'm
stumped! I tried to download Linux BubbleShooter. I click on download
and immediately it says "download complete" But when opened all it does
is show me that same game I purchased and registered in 2002 when I
still had Windows. So I'm trying to uninstall it following instructions
but it can't find it. Absolutist.com said uninstall it first THEN
download again. I was given the registration code.
By the way Windows OS has been erased. And I want this game so badly but
How? Hope you guys can help. Thanks.

Liz