Old 08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
norman

Default adding launcher to panel

When I right click the application the little window appears beneath the
menu window and is almost totally obscured. Where should I look to find
out how to make the window come on top, please.

Norman

Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Old 08-16-2008, 10:22 AM
norman

> > When I right click the application the little window appears beneath the
> > menu window and is almost totally obscured. Where should I look to find
> > out how to make the window come on top, please.
> >

> Left click and hold the button down on the mouse, move the window out
> of the way. If you can not move the little window, move the menu window
> first, then move the little window.

Thank you for the suggestion but this does not work. The window in which
the menu appears cannot be moved.

Norman