Old 08-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Florian Grandel

Default makejail: documentation error in man page?

Package: makejail
Version: 0.0.5-7
Severity: normal

The makejail man page says:
cleanJailFirst ... Default: 1

This does not seem to be correct. I think the real default is 0.
makejail only
cleans jails if I explicitly set cleanJailFirst=1.

-- System Information:
n/a

-- no debconf information