Old 08-15-2008, 03:00 AM
Linda Vest Castanos

Default test - I don't know if I'm doing this right

maybe, I sign up on the a 'Digest'list

Old 08-15-2008, 03:24 AM
"David Fox"

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Linda Vest Castanos
<dcastanos@snowcrest.net> wrote:
> maybe, I sign up on the a 'Digest'list

Having mail delivered as individual messages is preferable, at least I
think so, to digest mode. It's harder to follow threads when mails are
batched in a digest, and frequently people who are subscribed in
digest mode don't trim their replies adequately, resulting in much
wastage on the mailing list.

That said, welcome!