Old 08-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Chantal Rosmuller

Default php-gd problems

Hi list,

I have a PHP problem on Ubuntu 8.04, the php-gd package for ubuntu
doesn't use the gd bundles library for security reasons if I understood
this correctly. I solved it by downloading a php-gd fedora rpm and
converting it to .deb with alien. it works for the apache websites but
not for the commandline. I get the follwoing error:

php /path/to/process.php variable1 variable2

Warning: Wrong parameter count for strpos() in /path/to/config.php on
line 30
JpGraph Error This PHP installation is not configured with the GD
library. Please recompile PHP with GD support to run JpGraph. (Neither
function imagetypes() nor imagecreatefromstring() does exist)ro

does anyone know how to fix this?

regards Chantal