Old 08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
"Loc Martin"

Default Ubuntu Live CD - how to get persistence working?

Hi,

I've been trying for the past few days to get persistence working with a Hardy, a Gutsy and an Intrepid daily build live cd, but to no avail. I've created two ext3 partitions on a 4GB USB flash drive, one named casper-rw and the other one named casper-cow (just to be sure); following the wiki.

I boot with persistence added (either just adding persistence, or removing the " -- " before typing persistence, but it doesn't work, and nothing gets changed on the flash drive.

What can I do?

Thanks;
Loc